[U-Boot-Users] patch for TI OMAP 1510 board for u-boot 0.4.0 - part a

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 9 19:31:38 CEST 2003

Hello,

in message <F509E6111989D311B63700805FA761DA06F99188 at dbde01.itg.ti.com> you wrote:

> 	I am submitting a patch for TI OMAP 1510 board (based on Arm925) for

If you want to submit a patch, please stick to the rulse and do it as
documented in the README.

> Since the patch is quite huge , I have divided the patch has been divide

This is just because you ignored the README.

What you send is NOT a patch. It is a sbnapshort of your source tree.
Thsi is useless.

> patch 1 - patch-omap1510-a.tar.bz2
> 	file CHANGELOG
> 	file CREDITS
> 	file MAINTAINERS
> 	file MAKEALL
> 	file Makefile
> 	file README

Never, ever send complete source files.

You are expected to send a >>>patch<<<. Please read the RAEDME first.

See especially section "Submitting Patches".

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Microsoft Multitasking:
                     several applications can crash at the same time.