[U-Boot-Users] u-boot on Memec P4/7-FG456 (w/ virtex II pro)?

Frank Smith smith at amirix.com
Fri Jul 18 15:33:09 CEST 2003

If memory serves me correctly, I was able to get PPCBoot 2.0.0 running on
that very board with relatively little effort.  I based it on the ML2
support
that was already in there.  It was just a proof of concept exercise so
I didn't do anything with the flash or Ethernet (on the P160 comm module).
Basically got it up to the command prompt and that was that.

I was also able to get PPCBoot 2.0.0 (yes, I know :-) running on our
own V2Pro board (http://www.amirix.com/images/PCIPlatform.pdf) with
moderate effort.

-Frank.