[U-Boot-Users] MPC8xxADS PLPRCR buglet

Nye Liu nyet at mrv.com
Fri Jul 25 00:48:10 CEST 2003

I have found a problem with the way the MPC8xxADS support deals
with PLPRCR; it seems to be off by a factor of 2 in various places.

If you see strange results when playing with FACT in MPC8xxADS.h,
don't be suprised.

Currently, from what i can tell, the CPU is running 2x as fast
as what the boot prints out to the console, i.e. a FACT of 5
will print 50MHz, but the cpu is actually running at 100MHz.

I will post futher patches and information after I figure out
what went wrong.

--
Nye Liu
nliu at mrv.com
(818) 772-6235x248

"Who would be stupid enough to quote a fictitious character?"
	-- Don Quixote