[U-Boot-Users] Status LEDs status?

Pantelis Antoniou panto at intracom.gr
Mon Jun 9 11:26:11 CEST 2003

Hi

I face the following problem. In a new version of my
board with a mpc850 the location of the status leds
moved to an external register, instead of being on
a CPU port.

However the status LED code assumes that the LEDs
are on a port.

As I scanned the other cpu directories I saw that
the status led code is copied in each of them.

I dont want to special case the status_led code with
my board, so I'm inclined to make a new status led
interface in the common or drivers directory.

IMHO the duplication of the status led code and it's
placement in the cpu directory is not very intuitive.

Your thoughts on that?

Regards

Pantelis