[U-Boot-Users] cvs access error

Udi Finkelstein u-boot-users at udif.com
Tue Jun 17 16:39:41 CEST 2003

The Sourceforge CVS access is problematic. I've seen this in many
projects lately.

You will have to retry a few times until it works (it usually takes 3-4
retries in succession).

Wolfgang, you don't have any problems because as a project maintainer
you have CVS access through ssh which is working fine.

Udi