[U-Boot-Users] cvs access error

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 17 16:49:42 CEST 2003

In message <3EEF282D.4080707 at udif.com> you wrote:

> Wolfgang, you don't have any problems because as a project maintainer
> you have CVS access through ssh which is working fine.

Nope. Of course I tried anonymous access  just  as  the  OP  did.  It
worked fine for me.

I already send an email pointing out that an alternative solution  is
to access the nightly snapshots of the CVS reposititory from
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/u-boot-cvsroot.tar.gz

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
All men should freely use those seven words which have the  power  to
make any marriage run smoothly: You know dear, you may be right.