[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot 750FX CPU support

Tom Guilliams tguilliams at sbs.com
Wed Jun 18 15:50:53 CEST 2003

I'm adding support for the IBM 750FX processor and I have a question about
how to add this support in the u-boot/cpu/74xx directory.  The files that
would be affeted are

start.S - to accommodate the additional 8 BATS (total 8 instruction, 8 data)
	routines effected: invalidate_bats(), setup_bats()
speed.c - the 750FX needs a unique multiplier table (hid1_multipliers_x_10)
	routines effected: get_clocks()

Should this be #ifdef CONFIG_750FX build rule?  If not, should there be some
processor identification in the routines effected to take the correct
action?  This would be unique to the 750FX right now but future CPUs may
need this too.

Thanks,

Tom