[U-Boot-Users] uploading OS over network instead of u-boot downloading it from a server.

Brian S. Park brian at corelis.com
Sat Jun 21 00:01:31 CEST 2003

Hi all,
Is it possible to configure/modify u-Boot so that we upload OS image to it
and boot?
i.e. instead of u-Boot getting image from a tftp server, it waits for
network connection to receive the OS image.

If it is possible, we can save some money on flash since we only need to
put a flash large enough to hold u-Booot instead of u-Boot+Linux+file system.

Thanks.

Brian S. Park  brian at corelis.com  (562) 926-6727 x143
Everything we do helps our customers get to market
FASTER with HIGHER quality and LOWER cost