[U-Boot-Users] Global Data area

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 30 07:22:51 CEST 2003

In message <3EFFBE60.1080804 at tait.co.nz> you wrote:

> I'm just getting porting U-boot to (yet another) board but I'm not sure
> I understand how the Global Data area works.

Which part of section "Initial Stack, Global Data" did  you  fail  to
understand?

And which CPU are we speaking about?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
When a man sits with a pretty girl for  an  hour,  it  seems  like  a
minute.  But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute -- and it's lon-
ger than any hour. That's relativity.              -- Albert Einstein