[U-Boot-Users] SPI + SCC problem

Yigit Can yigit.can at karel.com.tr
Mon Jun 30 11:08:11 CEST 2003

I use 3 different drivers,

I'm using standard TQ850L_config in kernel (eldk 2.0.2)

first one comes with eldk I only made a small modification to compile with
TQM850L.

second is an interrupt driven driver working with TQM862L (I have verified
it)

and I wrote the last one using 850 user-manual to be sure.

All has the same problem when I choose SCC1 they work perfectly ,but when I
choose the other SCCs or disable the SCC ethernet,
they send data but they stall while receiving becouse the buffer descriptor
cbd_sc register does not change (rx_bdf->cbd_sc).

Best regards,

Yigit Can