[U-Boot-Users] SPI + SCC problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 30 11:17:20 CEST 2003

In message <001901c33ee7$214ae5f0$3002a8c0 at yigitcan> you wrote:
> I use 3 different drivers,

Arrrgghh. Please don't let my guess what sort of drivers these are.

Ethernet? UART? HDLC? SPI? Or what?

> I'm using standard TQ850L_config in kernel (eldk 2.0.2)

...which works fine.

> first one comes with eldk I only made a small modification to compile with
> TQM850L.

OK, so what exactly did you change, and why?

> second is an interrupt driven driver working with TQM862L (I have verified
> it)
>
> and I wrote the last one using 850 user-manual to be sure.
>
> All has the same problem when I choose SCC1 they work perfectly ,but when I
> choose the other SCCs or disable the SCC ethernet,
> they send data but they stall while receiving becouse the buffer descriptor
> cbd_sc register does not change (rx_bdf->cbd_sc).

You mentiones SPI before, but now you talk about using  SCC1  -  this
makes no sense to me.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
You can love it, change it, or leave it.    There is NO other option.
But do not complain - it is your own choice...                  -- wd