[U-Boot-Users] SPI + SCC problem

Yigit Can yigit.can at karel.com.tr
Mon Jun 30 12:15:25 CEST 2003

Oops I'm sorry,

all of the drivers are for SPI,

I have changed the driver which comes with eldk to compile with TQM850L.

this driver's header contains a #define statement for a specific module, and
I have changed it.
secondly I have changed the chip select statements.

Best regards,
Yigit Can

PS : I attached another code that I use.
I'm compiling this code with the kernel, it works with SCC1 enabled and it
does not work with SCC2, SCC3 or with disabled SCC ethernet.