[U-Boot-Users] AMD MirrorBit FLASH Support?

Brad Kemp Brad.Kemp at Seranoa.com
Thu May 1 17:33:57 CEST 2003

Tien
I have used this driver on 2 other boards with strataflash The boards
have different flash widths.
The only application specific part is the location of the uboot
environment.
The config for the ppmc8260 may not fall on a sector boundary or be
wrong. If the saveenv fails, check that.
Brad