[U-Boot-Users] AMD MirrorBit FLASH Support?

Brad Kemp Brad.Kemp at Seranoa.com
Thu May 1 17:43:52 CEST 2003

Tien
After looking closer at your application, you will need to add support
for 64 bits flash. Search the code for FLASH_CFI_32BIT.
It is mostly used in case statements. Add the appropriate code for
FLASH_CFI_64BIT. There  is one loop that loop you will need to change
The FLASH_CFI_32BIT to FLASH_CFI_64BIT.
Also the cfiword_t and cfiptr_t unions will need the addition of long
longs.
Brad