[U-Boot-Users] astest.c: 'true' undeclared

Jonas Mark-r50740 Mark.Jonas at motorola.com
Fri May 2 15:35:11 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have problems compiling U-Boot. My problem is that astest.c does not compile but throws the error message "'true' undeclared" in line 84. My development system is Debian Woody with a self-built powerpc-linux gcc 2.95.3. I saw in the archive that Anders had the same problem 2003-04-28 but there was no answer. If I do my own "#define true 1" everything compiles just fine. Where should the definition of 'true' come from?

I'm targeting the Motorola MGT5200 processor (603ei core). Is anybody else working on this? Maybe MGT5100 or MPC4200?

TIA
Mark