[U-Boot-Users] [RFD] move memsetup.S to CPU directory

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 6 16:00:29 CEST 2003

In message <E19D26b-0003S5-00 at smtp10.atl.mindspring.net> you wrote:

> Actually, the mem controller is completely different. The IXP has separate
> SDRAM and expansion buses. Most other parts of cpu/xscale will be different
> as well (e.g., interrupt.c, serial.c). It may be that we need to have ixp and
> pxa subdirs. We can leave xscale (really pxa) as is, move memsetup there, and
> create a new ixp.

Then let's rename xscale ==> pxa and add a new ixp directory

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Abstainer: A weak person who yields to the temptation of denying him-
self a pleasure. A total abstainer is one who  abstains  from  every-
thing  but  abstention, and especially from inactivity in the affairs
of others.                                           - Ambrose Bierce