[U-Boot-Users] CodeWarrior U-Boot debug

Wilson Lo kclwilson at yahoo.com.hk
Sat May 10 12:39:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

    Yes, most of debuggers will have a problem
(randomly) if you turn on the cache. And also, you may
check the MMU table if it is correct or not. Although
you can read/ write the memory, it doesn't mean that
the memory can burst.

    If you want to see the code in CW, you need to
re-compile the program with CW compiler to generate a
symbol table. I tried to do it but it failed. Some of
the inline command are not supported by CW and there
are a lot of syntax warning.

Wilson

 --- Jerry Van Baren
<gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com> 的郵件內容:>
Sorry, no direct help on CodeWarrior but... stuck in