[U-Boot-Users] [u-boot 3.0 porting to mpc8260 board]

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat May 10 18:49:22 CEST 2003

In message <001301bf88dd$03fdd520$240110ac at jsbae> you wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BF8928.73BCE680
>
> SGVsbG8gYWxsLA0KSSd2ZSBnb3QgYSBwcm9ibGVtIHdpdGggcG9ydGluZyB1LWJvb3QgMy4wIG9u
> IGFuIGVtYmVkZGVkIHN5c3RlbShtcGM4MjUwKQ0KaSB3YW5uYSBpbml0aWFsaXplIHBjaSBidXQg
> LCAgaSBjYW4ndCBmaW5kIHBjaV9pbml0X2JvYXJkKCkgLi4uLnRoaXMgZnVuY3Rpb24gY2FsbGVk
> IGJ5IHBjaV9pbml0KCkuDQphbmQgd2hlbiBpIGNhbGwgcGNpX21wYzgyNTBfaW5pdCgpPz8gaW4g
> Y3B1L21wYzgyNjAvcGNpLmMNCg0KVGhhbmsgeW91Li4uLi4NCioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioq
> KioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioq
> KioqKioqDQoguejA5b3EICjb0SDt/iDj1SkNCiAowdYpSU1DxdfFqSC/rLG4sLO537rOILCzud8y
> xsANCiDA/MitOjA0Mi04MjItMzQ4NiANCiDG0b26OjA0Mi04MjItMzQ4MyANCiDI3rTrwPzIrTog
> MDE5LTQzNC0yOTc1DQogDQogSmFuZy1TaWsgQmFlIA0KIFImRCBEZXZlbG9wbWVudCBUZWFtIDIN
> CiBJTUMgVGVjaCBDby4sTHRkLiBLb3JlYQ0KIFRlbDorODItNDItODIyLTM0ODYgDQogRkFYOis4
> Mi00Mi04MjItMzQ4MyANCiBNb2JpbGU6KzgyLTE5LTQzNC0yOTc1DQogDQogRS1tYWlsICA6IGpz
> YmFlQGltY3RlY2guY28ua3INCiBNU04gSUQgOiBGZWJfT3ZlcnNldEBob3RtYWlsLmNvbQ0KDQoq
> KioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioq
> KioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKg0KDQo=

Please do not post base64 encoded messages to the list.

Post plain text only.

> ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BF8928.73BCE680
>
> PCFET0NUWVBFIEhUTUwgUFVCTElDICItLy9XM0MvL0RURCBIVE1MIDQuMCBUcmFuc2l0aW9uYWwv
> L0VOIj4NCjxIVE1MPjxIRUFEPg0KPE1FVEEgaHR0cC1lcXVpdj1Db250ZW50LVR5cGUgY29udGVu
> dD0idGV4dC9odG1sOyBjaGFyc2V0PWtzX2NfNTYwMS0xOTg3Ij4NCjxNRVRBIGNvbnRlbnQ9Ik1T

Please do not post base64 encoded messages to the list.

Please do not post HTML to the list.

Post plain text only.

Message unreadable, ignored.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
GUIs  are  virtually  useless.  Learn  tools.  They're  configurable,
scriptable, automatable, cron-able, interoperable, etc. We don't need
no brain-dead winslurping monolithic claptrap.
                               -- Tom Christiansen in 371140df at csnews