[U-Boot-Users] IBM 440GP Ebony board: Gigabit ethernet adapter

Mark Rakes mrakes at vivato.net
Tue May 13 23:51:17 CEST 2003

I have a working e1000 driver (via Etherboot via Linux Intel driver)
for ppcboot on PCI (not PCI-X).

I haven't submitted it back to the list as we're still using ppcboot
2.0 and I hadn't taken the time to do the "port" the driver to u-boot
yet.

I'll try to do that in today, if I can...

no promises on pci-x, though...
-Mark