[U-Boot-Users] IBM 440GP Ebony board: Gigabit ethernet adapter

Mark Rakes mrakes at vivato.net
Wed May 14 00:45:04 CEST 2003

I "ported" a polling-based driver from the Etherboot project,
which in turn had ported it from the Intel Linux (interrupt-based)
driver.

I've used it with both the 82546-based Dual Gig Copper adapter
(pro/1000 MT) and the 82546-based Dual Gig Fiber adapter (don't
know the model # off hand).

We don't have a 64 bit environment, and we don't do PCI-X, so I'm
not sure what that part will take, but this should be a start,
hopefully...

good luck,
-m