[U-Boot-Users] U-boot for 8245 boards

Karoliya, Abhishek Abhishek.Karoliya at fci.com
Fri May 16 20:14:38 CEST 2003

Hi,

     I am trying to port U-boot to a customised 8245 board .
For the Initial bring up , I am using a working U-Boot for another very
similar board. The problem is that, using
BDI 2000 debugger , The telnet Interface reports it to be at reset address
fff0 0100 all the time and no amount of ti or go works
When I use gdb it also reports it to be stuck there and a step command
results in gdb reporting that a stop signal received .
I tried setting break points ahead but no use.

The BDI set-up is working as i tried it with working image of vxWorks loader
bootrom.

Am I missing anything in u-boot compilation or anything to BDI to work or
some problem with the code.
Please illuminate...

Thanks
Abhishek