[U-Boot-Users] U-boot +BDI2000 code downloading

Karoliya, Abhishek Abhishek.Karoliya at fci.com
Sat May 24 11:54:32 CEST 2003

Hi ,

     I am trying to port u-Boot to a custom 8245 board using BDI2000 in the
progress .

I tried using the facility of BDI to download code {U-boot.bin} using  the
HOST section of the configuration file {sp8240.cfg}.
For this purpose do I have to make changes to address where u-boot is linked
or what offset should I download.
Just wondering how would BDI can place the code in memory when the RAM
interface has been configured {timings etc}.

Also if I burn the Flash using BDI for u-boot.bin should I have to give
address 0xfff00000 or 0xfff0 0100.

 thanks
Abhi