[U-Boot-Users] Loads function and flow control.

Christophe.LINDHEIMER at fr.thalesgroup.com Christophe.LINDHEIMER at fr.thalesgroup.com
Mon May 26 16:37:31 CEST 2003

Hi.

I am just starting to work with loads function.

Is there any mechanism for software flow control ( XON, XOFF ) ?
I have seen some define for loadb bu nothing for loads...

It seems that loads works fine when I download small files but get lost with
big ones. So I fear a flow control problem.

What is the problem with minicom for loads ? I think that loads just expect
to receive ascii data. Is it wrong to send srec file using ALT S in minicom
( and choosing ascii data ) ?

Chris