[U-Boot-Users] Loads function and flow control.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 26 18:16:23 CEST 2003

In message <03May26.125207adt.7313 at dragon.appliedmicro.ns.ca> you wrote:

> What about in the case where you are loads-ing directly to a flash
> region?  I ran across this problem recently (albeit it with PPCBoot-2.0.0).

It worked fine in all configurations I have  tested.  Assume  8N1  at
115200 bps so you get a maximum of 11520 cps or about 87 us per byte.
How long does your flash chip need for a byte to program?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
...the increased productivity fostered by a friendly environment  and
quality  tools  is  essential  to  meet  ever  increasing demands for
software.               - M. D. McIlroy, E. N. Pinson and B. A. Tague