[U-Boot-Users] Loads function and flow control.

Frank Smith smith at amirix.com
Mon May 26 18:37:35 CEST 2003

I can't say off the top of my head.  I'm using a 16 bit strataflash
E28F128J3A in x8 mode, with a custom version of strataflash.c, on
a custom-built Virtex-II Pro development board, with a *very* hacked
down version of PPCboot that runs from about 50K of block RAM,
so there are lots of places where I might have mucked things up.
An 'interesting' configuration....

I hacked it to work by changing the loads code to echo a newline after
the write to the flash has completed, and configuring kermit to
wait until it sees a newline before it sends a new line.  This
works for me, so I stopped looking into the problem.

-Frank.