[U-Boot-Users] what is wrong when calloc return bogus?

Matthew S. McClintock mattsm at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Nov 6 21:29:19 CET 2003

I am seeing this same exact problem on my OMAP5910 board, essentially it
seems calloc fails in ListCreate. Have you found out what the cause to
the problem was? Everything else seems to get setup correctly, as far as
I can tell so far.

Thanks,
Matthew

Matthew S. McClintock <mattsm at arlut.utexas.edu>