[U-Boot-Users] what is wrong when calloc return bogus?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Nov 6 23:15:03 CET 2003

In message <1068150559.3165.1.camel at chuck.arlut.utexas.edu> you wrote:
> I am seeing this same exact problem on my OMAP5910 board, essentially it
> seems calloc fails in ListCreate. Have you found out what the cause to
> the problem was? Everything else seems to get setup correctly, as far as
> I can tell so far.

Please read the mailing list archive  about  the  problems  with  the
memory map on ARM, and about the outstanding (i. e. submitted but not
applied yet) patches. Apply the patches.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for  four.  Unless
there are three other people."                         - Orson Welles