[U-Boot-Users] Loading u-boot

Thomas Lange thomas at corelatus.com
Wed Nov 12 19:50:44 CET 2003

U-boot _has_ to be stored at the address specified in TEXT_BASE.
If you set TEXT_BASE to RAM and then try to run it from flash, it will
not work.

_Maybe_ you can set TEXT_BASE to shadow flash ( xBEC00000 ) and launch
it from YAMON. I have not tried this.
Be sure to locate the correct entry point if you want to try this.

/Thomas