[U-Boot-Users] Porting Linux into PPC750

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Nov 13 17:42:16 CET 2003

In message <20031113150040.20811.qmail at web20706.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Have any one ported Linux into IBM PowerPC PPC750
> based embedded boards.. Has anyone developed the

Yes.

> u-boot for PPC750 based board. If anyone has done it..

Yes.

> please pass on the information to me... I have been
> struggling with it.

The information is in the U-Boot and Linux kernel sources.

> The PCI bridge that I am using is IBM CPC700.

You should be a little more specific with your requests.

Please ask clear questions.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Boss, n.: According to the Oxford English Dictionary, in  the  Middle
Ages  the  words  "boss"  and "botch" were largely synonymous, except
that boss, in addition to meaning  "a  supervisor  of  workers"  also
meant "an ornamental stud."