[U-Boot-Users] u-boot and NIOS dk 1s10 board

Stephan Linz linz at mazet.de
Wed Nov 19 10:37:04 CET 2003

Am Mittwoch, 19. November 2003 10:01 schrieb Wolfgang Denk:
> In message <03111908361707.23084 at pcj86> you wrote:
> > Yes, I know about because of my last few PPC projects, but I think there
> > are to many options for a NIOS board. We have to configure whole CPU
> > functionality (not only a board). I'll compare both ways.
>
> You can also set "board ID's" which then select blocks of definitions
> or sub-includes. See for example the PPChameleon board  (not  that  I
> like the names used there much).

Hmm, that could be interesting for different board revisions like Stratix --
til now I know about two different board revisions (1S10 and 1S40). So it
could be necessary to distinguish between the revisions by using a board ID.

Another question. Where just can I find the so named "board ID" in
PPChameleon configuration flow? Do you meaning the
CONFIG_PPCHAMELEON_MODULE_MODEL define?

br,
Stephan Linz