[U-Boot-Users] u-boot and NIOS dk 1s10 board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 19 11:04:10 CET 2003

In message <0311191037040A.23084 at pcj86> you wrote:

> Another question. Where just can I find the so named "board ID" in
> PPChameleon configuration flow? Do you meaning the
> CONFIG_PPCHAMELEON_MODULE_MODEL define?

Yes. The PPChameleon EVB (Eval board) comes in 3 configurations: "BA"
(=basic), "ME" (=medium), and "HI" (= high end).

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I distrust all systematisers, and avoid them. The will  to  a  system
shows a lack of honesty.
- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche _Götzen-Dämmerung [The Twilight of  the
Idols]_ ``Maxims and Missiles'' no. 26