[U-Boot-Users] LCD Display Driver

Doris Bella dorisbellaj at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 13:40:04 CEST 2003

160 x 160 LCD interfaces through the LCD controller
pins of the PXA255 processor. But this LCD has no
built-in LCD controller. pxafb.c (from pxa
patch)operates the LCD controller of the PXAxxx
processor. The LCD controller interfaces directly to
a variety of LCD panels that contain only panel
drivers, not controllers. So I can change pxafb.h to
support 160x160 LCD.
128 x 64 LCD interfaces through the GPIO pins. But
this 128x64 LCD has built-in LCD controller(ks0108 or
compatible). The ks0108 is a controller for small
monochrome graphics displays. So, I need a display
driver for Linux. Where can I get the display
driver?. Please give me a suggestion.