[U-Boot-Users] Linux for PowerPC Embedded Systems HOWTO - Phoenix edition

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Sat Oct 4 16:44:29 CEST 2003

Hi,

as was noted on this list several times, the "Linux for PowerPC
Embedded Systems HOWTO" is a resource too valuable to let it fade
into oblivion while being de-facto unmaintained.

In order to adapt its contents to recent activities, we imported the
last version published by Boas Betzler into our TWiki collaboration
platform[1] and are thus proud to announce the "Phoenix edition" of
this valuable document.

On our website, the document lives alongside our "DENX U-Boot and
Linux Guide"[2] (DULG for short).  As they both address the same field
of computing, it might make sense to partition the contents of both
more cleanly.  At the moment they both use the same glossary at least.

As some restructuring will be in order for the document to thrive in
the TWiki community, none of the contents has been modified (apart
from minor markup editing).  Discussion of how to do the restructuring
can also be done in the TWiki context itself[3].

If you never heard of "Wikis" before, [4] should be a good starting
point for finding out.

Cheers
  Detlev

[1] http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/PPCEmbedded/WebHome
[2] http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/WebHome
[3] http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/PPCEmbedded/MetaPPCEmbedded
[4] http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/TWiki/TWikiSite

--
You get 3 opportunities to advertise your Rock band, no more.
           -- Proposed Symbolics guidelines for mail messages (1984)