[U-Boot-Users] SCC Ethernet with PHY BCM522

Raghu raghu_dk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 16:17:05 CEST 2003

Hello All,

I have a MPC852T based board.
I have configured  SCC4 ETHERNET register and I have a
PHY ( Broadcom 5222 ) chip as a PHY support.

I am able to do a SCC loopback, but the data is not
going out from the PHY when I diable the loopback.

How do I access the PHY from SCC "scc.c" driver ?? do
I have to do this anyway ?

The PHY is getting accessed from "MII" i.e I am able
to do "mii read/write" The Dual BCM Phy registers are
located at 0x10 and 0x11 offset. of PHY.

Warm Regards
Raghu.