[U-Boot-Users] MIPS support

Ronen Shitrit rshitrit at il.marvell.com
Thu Oct 16 11:42:54 CEST 2003

Hi

I'm a little confused,
in the web page http://sourceforge.net/projects/u-boot/ it says:
"CPU architectures are supported: PowerPC(MPC5xx, MPC8xx, MPC82xx,
MPC7xx, MPC74xx, 4xx), ARM(ARM7, ARM9, StrongARM, Xscale), MIPS(4Kc,5Kc),"

but when I loaded the u-boot-0.4.0 version , I read the README file and
there it says:
"* Target CPU Architecture (Provisions for Alpha, ARM, Intel x86,
  IA64, MIPS, MIPS, PowerPC, IBM S390, SuperH, Sparc, Sparc 64 Bit;
  Currently supported: PowerPC)."

So I wanted to know if someone has a clue whether the README file isn't
update or the web site,
and if someone tried to run it on a MIPS.
(I saw under the lib cpu that there is a dir for the MIPS)

Thanks alot

--
Ronen Shitrit

M.S.I.L
D.N. Misgav  20184
Tel:   +972-4-9951000
Fax:   +972-4-9951001
Email: mailto: ronen.shitrit at il.marvell.com
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
telephone, or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.