[U-Boot-Users] Any *urgent* bug fixes pending?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Oct 20 15:06:52 CEST 2003

Hi everybody,

getting closer to a 1.0.0 release I would like to verify  that  there
are  no _urgent_ bug fixes left. Can you please verify that I checked
in  all  _urgent_  patches  /  bug  fixes  sent  to  me,  or  that  I
acknowledged  that  I  will  postpone  the  modifications until after
1.0.0?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"The first rule of magic is simple. Don't waste your time waving your
hands and hoping when a rock or a club will do."
                                               - McCloctnik the Lucid