[U-Boot-Users] PXA & PCMCIA

Leon KUKOVEC leon.kukovec at ultra.si
Mon Oct 20 17:43:59 CEST 2003

Hi everybody,

I've started to work on PCMCIA driver for PXA250, board WEP EP250.

Since I'm very new to U-boot and before I start poking around, I would like to
know if putting pcmcia related functions in boards/wepep250/pcmcia.c for
WEP EP250 board is OK or are there any other recommended locations ?

The current U-Boot PCMCIA code I examined has been mostly put into
common/cmd_pcmcia.c and drivers/XXXXXXXX.c, which I personaly find confusing.

My suggestion is that we could have drivers/pcmcia/ for card services and
board/xxxxx/pcmcia.c for board dependent low level functions.

Comments/Suggestions ?

--

Best Regards,
	Leon.