[U-Boot-Users] omap5910

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Oct 30 21:49:17 CET 2003

In message <1067546224.26405.29.camel at chuck.arlut.utexas.edu> you wrote:
> Currently we are using the JTAG interface on our development board with
> Code Composer on Windows. I would like to switch to the BDI2000 I am
> used to debugging from with GNU tools on Linux. Based on information
> from Albatron's web page there is support for the ARM9TDMI cpu on the
> BDI2000, I am curious if anyone has a bdi2000 config for this cpu?

You get example config files with the software from Abatron.

Also, our collection of BDI2000 config files contains  some  ARM9TDMI
examples; see for example
ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/BDI2000/smdk2400.cfg
ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/BDI2000/trab.cfg

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The sooner our happiness together begins, the longer it will last.
	-- Miramanee, "The Paradise Syndrome", stardate 4842.6