[U-Boot-Users] omap5910

Matthew S. McClintock mattsm at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 30 21:37:04 CET 2003

Currently we are using the JTAG interface on our development board with
Code Composer on Windows. I would like to switch to the BDI2000 I am
used to debugging from with GNU tools on Linux. Based on information
from Albatron's web page there is support for the ARM9TDMI cpu on the
BDI2000, I am curious if anyone has a bdi2000 config for this cpu?

Thanks,
Matthew