[U-Boot-Users] i2c for mpc107 bridge

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 10 22:52:28 CEST 2003

Dear Gleb,

in message <20030830103924.GA20080 at nbase.co.il> you wrote:

| > > I wrote my own simple driver (attached) that does work from flash. May be
> > somebody needs it :)
> Finally I've downloaded CVS. New patch is against latest CVS.
CHANGELOG:
* Patch by Gleb Natapov, 28 Aug 2003:
  new I2C driver for mpc107 bridge. Now works from flash.

Added. I am aware that this obsoletes the patch by  Bill  Hargen  (11
Aug  2003) which I just checked in a few minutes ago. Unfortunately I
don't have too many 8240 test systems  here  at  the  moment,  so  my
decision for Gleb's version is mostly on a gut level.

Please feel free to complain if you like this decision.

New code will show up on CVS soon.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Infidels in all ages have battled for the rights of man, and have at
all times been the fearless advocates of liberty and justice."
- Robert Green Ingersoll