[U-Boot-Users] Conditional 'hush' script examples anyone?

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Fri Sep 12 03:50:10 CEST 2003

Many thanks for that Wolfgang - most appreciated.

The only thing I find a bit odd is that on my system (0.4.0) setenv is
set for 6 significant characters in the command table but presumably the
example you give was with a system using only 3 characters significant
(unless the 'set' command is not the same as the 'setenv' command).

I'll be parsing the command tables to remove all the commands that
return "Sorry, but the xxxxx command has not been implemented" such as
'spiinfo' since they should either work or be conditionally compiled out
if the user hasn't requested them. That being the case I'll send in a
patch against 0.4.0 when I've tidied up these anomalies

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand