[U-Boot-Users] MPC8266ADS

Jeff Angielski jeff at theptrgroup.com
Wed Sep 17 04:58:27 CEST 2003

>The current configuration in U-BOOT works, and boots Linux with no problem.
>It will, however, not work on a virgin ADS development board. You have to
>change one jumper to get the CPU to use the Hardware Configuration word from
>Flash, and not from BCSR... (JP3 I think).

Can somebody confirm that the latest u-boot-0.4.0 with default settings on all
jumpers except for JP3 works correctly.  I just downloaded the latest code
from CVS and it is not working for me.

Incidentally, u-boot-0.3.0 works on the board with the default jumper settings
(including JP3 on 2-3 BCSR) and no code changes right out of the box.

Also, does anybody have a BDI2000 config file for the MPC8266ADS that matches
the new configuration from u-boot-0.4.0?

Jeff Angielski
jeff at ThePTRGroup.com