[U-Boot-Users] MPC8266ADS

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 17 11:54:59 CEST 2003

Dear Jeff,

in message <200309162258.27643.jeff at theptrgroup.com> you wrote:

> Can somebody confirm that the latest u-boot-0.4.0 with default settings on all

0.4.0 is _NOT_ the "latest".

> jumpers except for JP3 works correctly.  I just downloaded the latest code
> from CVS and it is not working for me.

Please make sure to use the revision tagged LABEL_2003_09_13_2100  or
a  later revision. This will include Rune Torgersen patch to make the
default memory option on MPC8266ADS to NOT be Page  Based  Interleave
which doesn't seem to work with the standard 16MB DIMM.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to  stu-
dents that have had prior exposure to BASIC: as potential programmers
they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.   - Dijkstra