[U-Boot-Users] Documented feature list anyone?

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Mon Sep 22 02:26:21 CEST 2003

Greetings

Does anyone have a u-boot 'feature list' I could cut 'n paste into a
document that justifies the use of u-boot in a project?

I started picking a few things from the README file and from the top of
my head but it all sounds very dry and unexciting :-))

I'm sure that someone has composed some prose that is elequent and
technically correct without being bloated by too much 'boiler plating' !!

Many thanks

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand