[U-Boot-Users] Updating ELDK Kernel

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Wed Sep 24 16:57:04 CEST 2003

Hi Jeff,

> Has anyone succesfully updated the ELDK kernel, or
> know when ELDK plans on updating to YDL 3.0?

ELDK 3.0 is being worked on - but I am not able to give an exact date
of its release.  It is more a question of how long it takes us to
finish it.

In the meantime if you're after a kernel update, the
linuxppc_2_4_devel tree from our CVS works for lots of people with
PowerPC systems.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
It's like manually inflatable airbags -- people will never
think to use it in time to actually get any help from it.