[U-Boot-Users] MPC885 and BDI2000

Bruno jmmello2004 at yahoo.com.br
Wed Apr 14 18:45:25 CEST 2004

Hi everybody,

Has someone here used MPMPC5 and BDBDI00 successfully?
I'm developing a board with this processor and trying
to port U-Boot 1.1.0 for it, but I'm having problems
when trying to use AbAbatronDBDI00. I can't access
even I/O ports, SDSDRAMr Flash Memory. I get error
message like "# PPPPCinterrupt indication received
(may be bus error)", etc).

I have also isolated the memory, leaving just the 885
and i/o (leledsips), but the messages persists. I'm
suspecting the BDBDInterface with this new family of
Motorola processors has changed from MPMPC5/860.

Someone knows something about that?

Thanks all,

Bruno