[U-Boot-Users] i368 / amd Sc520 Uboot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 28 13:24:59 CEST 2004

Dear Wolfgang,

in message <MLEJJGJGPLGEPCONGKJNGEIACAAA.kaw at rdcs.at> you wrote:

> im trying to use U-boot for i386/AMDSC520 implemetation ...
> Fixed a lot of files ..

Please submit your patches...

> @ Wolfgang Denk : Hallo ! -- wer pflegt eigentlich den i368 code scheint
> sein jahren nix mehr passiert zu sein
> und im vergleich zum PPC um jahrhunderte zurück zu liegen :-(( geschwei
> ged
> das der code so wie er im cvs is auch nur annähernd starten würde ...

I am aware that the x86 part of the U-Boot code it not very  actively
(if  at  all)  maintained,  but  there is little I can do about it (I
don't have much knowledge about x86 myself, and no such hardware). As
you can see from the MAINTAINERS  file,  Daniel  Engström  was  (is?)
working  on  this.  The  best  thing you can do is to contribute your
patches.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
We fight only when there is no other choice. We prefer  the  ways  of
peaceful contact.
	-- Kirk, "Spectre of the Gun", stardate 4385.3