[U-Boot-Users] Ether phy on at91rm9200

Glenn Heard gheard at zoominternet.net
Mon Aug 2 22:22:28 CEST 2004

Hi all,
	I am about to add support for the CSB337 ( at91rm9200 based board )
in u-boot. I'm ready to write the ehter phy interface and have some
questions. In cpu/at91rm9200/at91rm9200_ether.c lives the current phy
definitions and routines for the at91rm9200dk board. Should this not be
here? Should I separate the phy's? If so, should the phy routines exist in
the respective board directory? Or should I simply #ifdef the existing
implementation to add the lxt971 phy for the CSB337?

Glenn Heard             gheard at zoominternet.net
Software Engineer       gheard at altronicinc.com
Altronic Inc.           www.altronicinc.com
ICQ: 123194600
---
Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.