[U-Boot-Users] Compact Flash Support for MPC8540

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 4 11:39:28 CEST 2004

In message <200408041438.14378.v.sudhakar at gdatech.co.in> you wrote:

> Can anyone provide me details about the coding for compact flash in mpc8540.

What exactly do you mean with "coding for compact flash in mpc8540" ?

> How to start the coding ?

Start "vi" or "emacs" or any other editor of your choice?

> I have collected some information based on toshiba's technical note {which
> describes Compact Flash support for 8260}

Good.

> But i need help regarding coding..

What exactly is  your  problem?  Maybe  it  makes  sense  to  get  an
understanding of the existing code in U-Boot first?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a  man,  his  brother,
because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.       - Voltaire