[U-Boot-Users] BDI2000 not good for ARM946?

Shawn Jin shawnxjin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 22:46:26 CEST 2004

Hi,

I know this is out of the topic of this mailing list. But I really
need some comments on this issue and I know that this probably is the
best place to get a quick feedback for BDI2000 since a lot of ppl here
use it.

Some people using BDI2000 to bring up ARM946 board have a little
complaint that BDI2000 works flakey on their board. (It took them a
week to figure out its configuration file and sometimes it just simply
doesn't work.)

However my experience on ppc bring-up tells me that BDI2000 works
perfectly. So I'm wondering if this is an individual case for ARM
bring-up. Or BDI2000 for ARM is not as good as for PPC?

Please share your experience.

Best regards,
-Shawn.